Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as bridges, roads, buildings, TNB sub-stations, landscaping, street-lighting and sewerage pipeline.
Construction is a process that consists of the building or assembling of infrastructure.
- Proposed construction of Roadworks and Infraworks of D’Ambang Kota Lukut, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus.
- Proposed construction and completion of Roadworks, Utilities and Landscape for Connector Road in Precint 18 at the Federal Government Administration Centre, Putrajaya.
- Sg. Gombak – River Improvement – Package B
- TNB Transmission System Development – Package 6 – Mainhead B Proposed Sub-station building 132/133/11kV with 132kV switchyard and external works at Nibong Tebal (Permatan Keling) MukimII Daerah Selatan, Seberang Prai, Pulau Pinang.
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad Project – 500kV Switch Yard and Sub-station at Ayer Tawar, Perak
- Cadangan Menaiktaraf Jalan Sambungan Dari Bandar Seri Permaisuri ke Salak Selatan, Kuala Lumpur (2008/A117)
- Proposed upgrading of the 380m road stretch (Jalan PJU 8/9) in Bandar Damansara Perdana, Damansara.